As the weather is improving and the days are getting longer, why not venture out and soak in the beautiful landscapes Ceredigion has to offer.
Here are my favourite walks nearby:
- The Hafod Estate – Hafod Uchtryd is recognised as one of the finest examples in Europe of a ‘Picturesque Landscape’
- Llanerchaeron, Aberaeron – the national trust site is a very popular walk and cycle route which follows the river Aeron from the town of Aberaeron
- Ynyslas beach, Borth – the beach offers three stunning miles of golden beach, stretching from Borth to the sand dunes
- The Costal Path Walk – the Ceredigion costal path follows the varied coastline of Cardigan bay, between Cardigan – Ynyslas
- Devil’s Bridge circular walk – start at Devil’s Bridge and finish at the Vale of Rheidol railway station
- Bwlch Nant yr Arian – offers a range of waymarked trails for walkers, mountain bikers, runners and horse riders.