Block Management is the management of all matters relating to the common parts of blocks of flats, mixed commercial/residential buildings and other residential properties with shared and unadopted grounds. We pride ourselves in providing bespoke Block Management services to all of our clients.
If you are enquiring from a small property, please do not be put off as we will have a suitable package and team, priced competitively to cater for your exact needs.
The main aspects we cover however, not limited to are:
Service Charge Collection
- We will collect Service Charges on your behalf and ensure that we do so in accordance with the Lease and relevant legislation. All of our Service Charge payment requests are compliant and we initiate our arrears collection processes with those Leaseholders who fail to make payment on time.
- From arranging contractors to paying their invoices we will do it all for you. We will ensure that each contractor is adequately insured, they are qualified to do the job in question and we will ensure their invoices are paid on time. We constantly review their performance so we know that our Clients are receiving the best and most cost effective service.
Regular Site Inspections
- Your dedicated Property Managers will carry out regular site inspections to ensure that all maintenance and Health & Safety requirements are kept up to date. We aim to be on first name terms with many Leaseholders and enjoy a good chat with them while on site. This gives us a great opportunity to help resolve any issues or queries they may have.
- We believe our arrears collection processes are second to none. We will do all the chasing so you don’t need to. We will initiate our arrears collection processes with those leaseholders who fail to make payment.
- We ensure that Buildings and Public Liability insurance is maintained and that it is of a sufficient cover level appropriate to the development. We work closely with a local insurance broker to get you the best deal and best cover possible. We also handle insurance claims administration.
24/7 Emergency Call out
- Unlike many Managing Agents, we’re also available out-of-hours to deal with emergencies. For all of those issues that cannot wait for the next day, our dedicated 24-hour emergency Call out telephone number is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We specialise in Block Management and would be delighted to have the opportunity to demonstrate that we would be the right choice.
If your current Managing Agent is not living up to your expectation, whether that means poor communication or failure to proactively manage issues or even inconsistent administration or poor service charge collection services, we can help you if you contacting us today